Working With Us Is Easy
Step by step process on how we help you win
When You Win We Win
See How Our Strategy Has Helped Our Clients Win Big
Meet Your Partners
Joe Denton, Justin Zachary, and Andrew Norwood are experienced attorneys who are passionate about helping the injured seek justice and secure compensation. We take great pride in representing “the little guy” in the fight against large insurance companies and corporations. With our help, clients can recover the compensation they deserve for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.Learn More About Us
Joe, Justin, and Andrew are skilled negotiators who work tirelessly to reach a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company. But we also have extensive trial experience, so we aren’t afraid to take your case to court in order to help you win the compensation you deserve. We have been recognized for legal excellence by prestigious organizations such as Super Lawyers® and the National Trial Lawyers Association. If you have been injured, put your case in our hands; trusted personal injury attorneys at Denton & Zachary, PLLC.Contact Us
If you or a family member has suffered any serious injury as a result of someone’s negligence or recklessness you may be entitled by law to receive money for your losses. Not all personal injury cases fall into a specific category, however, our attorneys have experience with a wide variety of cases including but not limited to:Call For a Free Case Evaluation
Arkansas Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you been injured? Do you need compensation? When sudden injuries and unexpected diseases bring your life to a standstill, Denton, Zachary, and Norwood, PLLC is here to help. As personal injury lawyers, we serve injured victims and families throughout Arkansas. We take pride in working for our clients to be fully compensated when they’re hurt. Take the first step by contacting our offices for your consultation. Call us at 501-273-1695, or message us to talk to our legal team and start your case.
Being injured can change your life in the blink of an eye. Suddenly, your life has changed in so many ways. You may not be able to work or care for your family. It may be impossible to do the things you used to enjoy. When you need results, call Denton, Zachary, and Norwood. We get to know you and the ways that your injuries have changed your life. Expect us to go above and beyond to hold the responsible party accountable and ensure that you are fully compensated. You focus on your injuries, while we focus on results. Don’t wait any longer to get the compensation you deserve. Call us at 501-273-1695 to begin.
Cases We Handle
Our lawyers handle a wide range of personal injury claims impacting individuals and families.
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you’re injured by the actions of others, you may have a personal injury claim. Each case is unique – if you’ve been injured, we invite you to contact us to see if you can receive compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyers with Your Best Interests in Mind
When you’re looking for the best personal injury lawyer in Arkansas, there are lots of reasons to get to know Denton, Zachary, and Norwood. Come see why our clients say “I would 100% recommend this law firm.” Some of our law firm highlights include:
- A law firm dedicated to representing the little guy. You won’t see us representing the big corporations or defending the government. We represent you!
- Free consultations, and an open-door policy so that you can ask questions throughout your case.
- Experience in settlement negotiation and trial practice. We help you make the best decisions for your case, and then we fight for you.
- Local media like ABC7 and FM 89.1 KUAR have relied on our expertise to explain legal concepts and current issues to their audience
- We’ve been featured in Arkansas times and NPR, and we’re proud to help our community understand legal issues
- Recognition from Super Lawyers as a Rising Star. It’s an honor given to 2.5% of lawyers in Arkansas.
- Honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a Top 40 Under 40 legal advocate
It takes aggressive representation to go up against the big corporations. We’re prepared. We’re experienced attorneys and passionate about helping the injured seek justice.
Contact us today to see how we put your best interests first throughout your case. See how we can represent you and begin working towards fair compensation today.
Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
Without a lawyer, you may not know what your case is worth, or what needs to happen for you to get fair compensation. You can expect the other side to have a team of lawyers representing their interests. With a personal injury law firm representing you, you have a team evaluating your case and maximizing your results. Many of our clients find they can’t imagine not having a personal injury lawyer.
If you received medical attention for physical injuries, it’s worth having a conversation about your case. Our personal injury lawyers evaluate your unique situation. We give you honest information about the value of your case and the legal process. See how a personal injury lawyer can help you and what you may receive for your case.
What Can I Receive by Bringing a Personal Injury Claim?
When we meet new clients, they often assume that a personal injury claim is about medical bills. It’s true that medical bills are an important part of any personal injury claim. However, that’s just one part of it. Medical bills should be only the beginning of a personal injury claim.
Damages that you can receive by bringing a personal injury claim may include:
- Medical bills – Medical bills aren’t just the emergency room bill or doctor’s visits. You may claim future medical bills, physical therapy, prescription medication, mobility devices and more.
- Lost income – When your injuries prevent you from working, replacement income can be a part of your claim. In addition to monetary compensation, the value of benefits like health insurance and perks can also be a part of the case.
- Mental health injuries – A personal injury doesn’t just impact you physically. The claim can include compensation for your mental health injuries and treatment.
- Property damage – If your personal injury damages property, like a vehicle, structures on your real property, clothing, and personal items. These losses can be a part of your claim.
- Pain and suffering – Any physical injury is painful. What you are forced to endure is a type of loss, and it has value. Pain and suffering should be compensated in proportion to the severity of the injuries.
- Disfigurement and scars – When your injuries are disfiguring, or when they cause permanent scars, these losses should be reflected in your damages award.
New clients often underestimate what their losses are truly worth. Because a personal injury is a significant disruption in your life, personal injury compensation should fairly reflect what you’ve been through. We’re committed to maximizing your compensation through carefully evaluating each category of damages and building the evidence in your favor.
Taking New Cases – Free Consultations
At Denton, Zachary, and Norwood, we believe you shouldn’t have to worry about affording legal services. That’s why we offer services on a contingency basis. We get paid only when we get results for you. That way, everyone in Arkansas can afford the legal representation that they deserve.
At your consultation, you can learn more about your situation and the legal process. See how our lawyers work skillfully and aggressively, tailoring our representation to meet your needs.
We’re taking new cases now. Contact us at 501-273-1695 and ask for your free consultation.
Personal Injury Lawyers Aggressively Serving Arkansas
There’s no doubt that an injury can completely disrupt your life. When you’re injured because of the actions of others, you have the legal right to compensation.
At Denton, Zachary, and Norwood, our personal injury lawyers specialize in representing victims to receive fair compensation for their injuries. The time to start your case is limited, so don’t wait to contact us. We can begin your case today and start you on the path towards fair compensation for your personal injury.
Begin your case with a consultation. Call us at 501-273-1695 for a consultation with no obligation. Learn about your case, and get answers to your questions. Then, we can begin working towards maximum compensation for you today.
Contact us online today. We’re here to win for you!