Representing Car Accident Victims Throughout Arkansas
A car accident can change your life in a second. Things may never be the same.
Whether your injuries are moderate or severe, they have interrupted your life. They come with costs and limitations.
You deserve fair compensation. The Denton & Zachary PLLC Arkansas car accident lawyers are here to ensure you get it.
Contact us today at 501-273-1695 or send us a message. Learn about your case and get started today.
Car Accident Lawyers with Your Best Interests in Mind
You live a busy life. You didn’t have time to be in a car accident. Suddenly, your entire life has turned upside down.
At Denton & Zachary, we strive to be the best lawyers for each client, tailoring our representation to meet your needs. As the victim of a car accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for the losses someone else caused. Plus, you deserve fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
Our car accident lawyers keep your best interests in mind throughout your case. Expect us to go above and beyond to ensure you are fully compensated.
Take the first step today. Call or message us for your consultation.
Getting Car Accident Compensation in Arkansas
We’re passionate about helping car accident victims and their families. Here are some of the ways we represent you to get car accident compensation in Arkansas:
- Investigating the facts, talking to witnesses
- Evaluating fault based on Arkansas law
- Working with experts to reconstruct evidence
- Identifying damages and the evidence needed to maximize results
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- Filing legal documents
- Preparing a customized legal strategy and case goals
- Speaking for you in court
- Navigating complex legal issues, researching unique questions that are important to your case
- Guiding you through the case with legal advice and constant communication
Our car accident lawyers are experienced in the claims process in Arkansas. We represent you from start to finish so that you get the results you deserve for your car accident case.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Whatever the circumstances of your accident, our lawyers aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve. We handle car accident claims involving:
- Multiple-vehicle accidents
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Car, SUV, and passenger truck accidents
- Semi-trucks and commercial vehicles
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries
- Rideshare accidents like Uber and Lyft
- Catastrophic injury, brain damage, and spinal cord injury
- Claims with complex fault
- Head-on, side-impact, and rear-end collisions
- DUI and driving under the influence of drugs
- Defective vehicle and vehicle malfunction
- Wrongful death
Just like car accidents can happen in many ways, you need unique legal representation for your case. We aren’t afraid of tough cases. Our team is experienced in handling various car accident claims, and we go the extra mile to address the legal issues important to making your case a success.
Fighting Aggressively for Your Rights
At Denton & Zachary, PLLC, we fight aggressively for your rights following a car accident. Our law firm is on your side. We represent individuals and families. We’ll never represent the insurance companies. We’re focused on your interests and what it takes to maximize your case results.
When you work with our lawyers, you can expect:
- Communication throughout your case. Never be afraid to ask questions or get a status update
- Whether your case is large or small, expect the attention that you deserve to get results
- A passion for our work and the important task of leveling the playing field with the big insurance companies
- No fees for our legal services unless you win. We’ve made it so that everyone can afford car accident representation in Arkansas
- We put our experience to work. If you need skilled settlement negotiation or seasoned trial advocacy, we have the skills and experience to meet your needs.
We founded Denton & Zachary with one thing in mind – you. You shouldn’t feel lost or wonder what to do after a car accident. We want each car accident victim to be empowered with the legal representation they need to get justice for their car accident losses and damages.
Do I deserve compensation for my car accident case?
If someone else caused the car accident, you likely deserve compensation. The amount you receive is based on your losses and the ways you suffer personally because of your injuries. Fault can be as simple as a traffic violation or failure to exercise due care for the conditions on the road.
How do you know who was at fault for a car accident?
It can be easy to want to say you’re sorry after a car accident. However, you’re not at fault just because the insurance company or the other party says so. Fault is based on whose actions are negligent or how a party contributed to causing the accident. Our lawyers can personally evaluate the fault and how we can prove your right to compensation.
Is Arkansas an at-fault state?
Arkansas is an at-fault state. The party who causes the accident is legally liable to compensate victims for the total amount of their damages. The fault is determined by whose negligent actions caused the accident to occur.
How do I get compensation for a car accident in Arkansas?
There are many sources of compensation for a car accident in Arkansas. Any of the following may be sources of compensation:
- Required Arkansas car insurance fault coverage, $25,000 per person bodily injury, $50,000 per accident bodily injury, and $25,000 to pay at-fault property damage
- Additional coverage amounts that the insured party may have elected
- Uninsured and underinsured coverage elected by the party who is not at fault
- Comprehension and collision coverage elected as part of insurance coverage
- An employer of the at-fault party
- Vehicle manufacturer for design and manufacturing defects
- Direct compensation from the at-fault party for amounts not covered by insurance
- Guarantees provided by rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft
Most car accident claims involve an insurance company. However, there may be multiple ways to receive the compensation you deserve and resources that can pay monetary damages. Our lawyers investigate how you may receive financial relief for a car accident in Arkansas.
Begin your case with a free consultation with our Arkansas car accident lawyers. We’re accepting cases throughout Arkansas. See how we can represent you.
After we start with a free consultation, we can represent you on a contingency basis. That means you don’t have to worry about how to afford a lawyer when you’re in a car accident. If we don’t win compensation for you, we aren’t compensated. That’s our commitment to helping you seek justice and the relief that you deserve.
Taking New Cases
Our car accident lawyers are currently taking new cases. To receive car accident compensation, you must act. Don’t wonder if you’re getting the compensation you deserve or leave it to chance.
After your initial consultation, we can start working on your case today. Seek the help of an experienced car accident lawyer at Denton & Zachary. We’re here to answer your questions and start you on the path to compensation.
Time is limited, so don’t wait. Focus on recovering from your injuries while we pursue your compensation. Call us at 501-273-1695 or use our contact us form to get in touch today.